الثلاثاء، 15 مارس 2011

غرفه اطفال سفارى

I am working on some research for a baby nursery mural that I will be doing with an African Safari Theme. The homeowners love Africa. They have been there several times and they really want this mural to be special. We are working together on brainstorming ideas and I am very excited about coming up with a mural plan that they will love. I have been gathering some internet inspiration and I decided that I should just post them here so you can enjoy them as well. The artists showcased here have done an excellent job at capturing the African Safari theme.

childrens-mural-5

www.ortegastudios.com

african.kids.mural

www.artisticinteriors.org

door_giraffe

www.colettesharp.co.uk

safari window

The above mural was done by Kristen Bennet who works out of Triangle, NC. Be sure to check out here site at: www.kristinbennettart.com

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

http://sheswrite.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/cartoons1.jpg
رسام غرف اطفال<<< komsan4u
محمد قمصان لعمل جميع انواع الديكورات (نقاشه/ اعلانات /رسم على حوائط/غرف اطفال /اسقف / اضاءه /ديكورات محلات )0183958213